The Jarrah trees only grow in Western Australia and only blooms once every 2 years. TA represents the total activity in honey. The higher the TA, the stronger the antibacterial ability of honey. In 2019, beekeepers harvested a small batch of Jarrah honey with a TA index of 57, which is the highest level of honey with the TA index. Such high TA Jarrah honey has appeared for the first time in recent years. It is extremely precious and rare.
Jarrah honey is considered a low-GI food. Its low glycemic index will not cause an increase in blood sugar. Jarrah TA55 + has up to 50.8 fructose and less than 0.1 sucrose. The higher the fructose index in food, the lower the number of sucrose, the lower the level of insulin caused.
Low GI foods can also help the body burn fat, reduce fat storage, and achieve the effect of weight loss.
Another important index is Polyphenol. Compared with Total Activity, polyphenol is stable. This batch of Jarrah Honey TA55+ has higher polyphenol, which means this batch of honey has stronger antioxidant and higher antibacterial capability.
Jarrah honey differentiate has for its medicinal properties, low glucose levels, and high antimicrobial activity.
Jarrah Honey TA 55+ Benefits
1- Antioxidant Prowess and Immune Boosting Abilities
Antioxidants help to inhibit cancer cell proliferation in the body, regularly eating ours can help to boost the immune system, helping to defend against disease.
2- Antibacterial Properties
Jarrah Honey contains agents that can kill common harmful bacteria. This is due to the naturally occurring hydrogen peroxide within honey. Hydrogen peroxide helps to inhibit the growth of bacteria and reduce the risk of infections taking hold.
3- The Heart Health
The antioxidants in honey have been linked to lower blood pressure, lower ‘bad’ cholesterol, and higher ‘good’ cholesterol.
Honey seems to have a positive effect on cholesterol levels. It leads to reductions in total and “bad” LDL cholesterol while raising “good” HDL cholesterol.
4- Brain Health
A type of antioxidant called pinocembrin is naturally present in honey. Researchers have found that pinocembrin has a protective effect on the brain.
5- Cell Renewal
The antioxidants in honey help to support active skin cell renewal. production of collagen and elastin is also stimulated by honey antioxidants, making the skin appear more refreshed and youthful to look smoother and fewer visible wrinkles and fine lines.
6- Diabetics Low Glycemic Index (GI)
Jarrah honey has a lower glucose level than other honey (it is higher in fructose) and therefore can be suitable, in moderation, for people with diabetes. Higher fructose levels in Jarrah honey make for a more desirable sweetener for diabetics.
7- Skin Healing
Apply Jarrah honey directly onto a wound or topical ulcers to aid its healing. Smooth the honey over the affected area and dress with gauze or plaster and keep dry. See the amazing healing abilities of Jarrah honey the next day. Useful in aiding the relief of burns (including sunburn) it is best to apply raw Jarrah honey daily.
8- After Chemotherapy
Mouth ulcers often occur after chemotherapy and can be very painful and uncomfortable, gargle with Jarrah honey to relieve a sore throat.
9- Pregnant Women
- Honey is believed to have antibacterial properties and is also a rich source of antioxidants. Because of such amazing properties if a woman consumes it during her pregnancy then it is sure to improve her immunity system, and increased immunity is very beneficial for the new mother which is sure to provide her more strength.
- Vomiting and morning sickness causes loss of appetite are the reasons why mothers don’t get enough of what’s needed so consuming honey increases the woman’s appetite and also helps in improving it during the pregnancy stage.
- Consuming honey on a regular basis helps in reducing stress to a great extent the mother can slowly get away from producing too much stress which is surely harmful to her as well as the child.
- Honey is proven to be a natural energy booster and it provides energy to the mothers as honey has a great amount of calories present and also helps in increasing the metabolism rates.
- Jarrah honey is flowing with antioxidants, vitamins, and enzymes that have a positive effect on hormones levels pregnancy a woman’
10- Boosts Endurance
New study Jarrah honey can boost endurance performance in athletes. The study indicates that using honey as a carbohydrate source during exercise significantly improved
performance and power during endurance cycling trials
Available Pack Sizes: 500/250 g
How to use: Eat 1 teaspoon early in the morning before breakfast, and 1 teaspoon at night
Precautions and storage:
-Store in a dry place with a temperature not exceeding 30 degrees and no less than 14 degrees.
– Do not use if the seal is broken or missing.